do you love potatoes as much as I do, despite their bad reputation?
what about Greek food?
olive oil, lemon, oregano...
well if your interest is piqued, do I have a recipe for you!!
today I made the BEST batch of Greek potatoes that I have ever made.
I combined two recipes and HOLY YUM - I had to literally restrain myself from eating the entire pan!
so, if you are ever in the mood for THE most delicious Greek potatoes EVER, make these ;)
- 4 large baking potatoes - peeled, cut in half widthwise, then cut in wedges
- 3 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 fresh lemons juiced
- 1/3 cup olive oil (I use extra light tasting olive oil)
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp minced garlic (from jar)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place potato wedges in 9" x 13" glass dish.
- Mix all other ingredients in bowl with a whisk. Pour over potatoes.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, depending on how you prefer the texture of your potatoes. (I baked them for 1 h 15 min because I like them soft)